Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter with a collection called “Saint Laurent Rive Gauche,” synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion. Today the House offers a broad range of women’s and men’s ready-to-wear products, leather goods, shoes, jewelry and eyewear. This Vicky small quilted calfskin crossbody bag features the signature YSL monogram and would be a tasteful addition to any woman’s handbag collection.
- Chain shoulder strap, 21.7″ drop.
- Flap top with snap closure.
- Interior leather lining.
- One slip pocket.
- 7″H x 6.9″W x 2.8″D.
- Made in Italy.
- This donation cannot be returned or redeemed for cash unless required by law.
- Cannot be applied to your credit account.
- No cash back or exchanges.
Generously donated by Neiman Marcus Fashion Island