Experience the pristine East Indonesian Archipelago with an unforgettable 8-day/ 7-night cruise for 2 people (in a CAT II Suite on a double occupancy basis only) on board the Aqua Blu which sails through 3 different East Indonesian destinations: Bali – Komodo National Park, Spice Islands and Raja Ampat. The itineraries rotate based on the seasons.
The journey includes all meals while on board, beverages (non-alcoholic, house wine and national beer), all excursions, laundry, and use of equipment where appropriate.
Each of the 15 individually-designed suites aboard the Aqua Blu is an oasis on the vast East Indonesian seas. Conceptualized with modern luxury and ultimate comfort in mind by renowned Dutch yacht designer Cor D. Rover, these private sanctuaries lend a luxurious sense of home to every journey on the Aqua Blu cruise ship.
With an elevated vantage point, the Sun Deck offers spectacular 360-degree views wherever you sail in the picturesque East Indonesia region. Equipped with a barbecue, outdoor seating with umbrellas and wraparound lounge sofas, this is the perfect location for sunrise yoga, evening grill party or night stargazing.
Jacuzzi and Lounge Daybeds
Few things are more enjoyable in the tropics than cooling off in Aqua Blu’s jacuzzi, which is flanked by plush daybeds for sunbathing and perhaps even a snooze after a diving or snorkeling session!
Spa and Exercise Area
Make wellness a priority at Aqua Blu’s onboard spa and outdoor exercise area. Indulge in Balinese massage and aromatherapy from our onboard therapist or work up a sweat in the outdoor exercise area. Take your massage outdoors, if you wish.
Aqua Blu boasts two Alson Flash private speedboats used for daily excursions to nearby islands, each with a capacity of 16 passengers. One tender with a capacity of eight divers is used exclusively for diving activities.
Aqua Blu carries a comprehensive suite of top-of-the-line, non-motorized watersports equipment, including diving and snorkeling gear, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards.
- Year Built: 1968 as British Naval Explorer HMS Beagle
- Year Converted: 2006
- Year Refurbished: 2019
- Year Operational: 2019 (Inaugural voyage November 2019)
- Cabins: 15 suites across 4 decks in 3 different suite categories
- Ports of Embarkation: Bali, Labuan Bajo, Maumere, Ambon, Sorong
- Vessel’s Registry: Indonesia
- Type of Vessel: Ocean-and-sea Expedition Yacht
- Length: 198 feet / 60 meters
- Beam: 37’ 05” / 11.4 meters
- Draft: 13 feet / 4.2 meters
- Cruising Speed: 10-12 knots
- Electricity: 220V and 110V
- Engines: 4 x 660hp Lister Blackstone
- Generators: 2 x Volvo Penta 225kW, 1 x Volvo Penta 80kW (backup)
- Stabilizers: Quantum Zero Speed
- Safety: ISM Compliant/RINA Class/SOLAS Certified
Find out more about the Aqua Blu here.
- Valid for all departures from July 22, 2023, to July 21, 2024, with exception of dates between December 15, 2023, to January 15, 2024
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Air tickets, guide and crew gratuities and boutique purchases are not included
- No date changes or cancellations are permitted, in which case the certificate will no longer be valid
- Not valid for Aqua’s themed departures
Generously donated by Aqua Expeditions
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.