One of the grandest wild experiences the planet offers! Spend days immersed in the extreme beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula in the company of top naturalists and National Geographic Photography Experts. Expand the wonder with an exploration of South Georgia—where vast colonies of king penguins throng the beaches and Sir Ernest Shackleton rests for eternity. Cap that off with time spent in the windswept Falklands, awash in British charm and history.
- DAY 1 -2 – U.S. / Buenos Aires, Argentina (National Geographic Explorer / National Geographic Endurance) or Santiago, Chile (National Geographic Resolution)
- DAY 3 – Ushuaia, Argentina / Embark Ship
- DAY 4 – At Sea
- DAYS 5-7 – Falkland Islands
- DAYS 8-9 – At Sea
- DAYS 10-14 – South Georgia Island
- DAYS 15-16 – At Sea
- DAYS 17-20 – Antarctica
- DAYS 21-22 – At Sea
- DAY 23 – Disembark Ship / Ushuaia / Buenos Aires (National Geographic Explorer / National Geographic Endurance) or Santiago (National Geographic Resolution) / Home
Disembark in Ushuaia. Fly by private charter to Buenos Aires or Santiago and transfer to the airport for your flight home. Click here for the full itinerary.
- 24 day/23 night expedition exploring Antarctica, South Georgia, and the Falklands with Lindblad Expeditions aboard the National Geographic Explorer.
- Prize valid for one Category 1 cabin for two persons, for departure on Feb 15, 2024.
- Cabin booking and confirmation cannot be made until 90 days prior to sailing.
- Package does not include air transportation, baggage/accident/cancellation insurance, extensions, passport, visa, immigration fees, meals not indicated, travel protection plan, items of a personal nature, certain premium brands of alcohol, and laundry.
- Gratuities to ship’s crew at traveler’s discretion.
Generously donated by Lindblad Expeditions
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.