Nizuc Resort & Spa is a dreamy beach escape. The waterfront resort takes full advantage of its Caribbean Ocean views throughout its rooms and lush grounds, which pay contemporary homage to Cancun’s Mayan history.
The overall feel of the Cancun hotel is one of relaxed elegance, with high ceilings and straight lines set with the organic touches of rock, wood and tile. Dramatic up-lighting gives exterior stone walls a monumental look. Open architecture allows views and ocean breeze to flow throughout. Fire or water features create a dramatic and soothing balance in the open spaces with views of the ocean or surrounding mangroves. Floor-to-ceiling windows, terraces and balconies in each room ensure all guests enjoy the fresh air and vistas of the Caribbean jungle or ocean.
Experience modern Mexican luxury redefined at the Yucatan Peninsula’s most exclusive destination, NIZUC Resort & Spa.
This package includes:
- Three (3) nights/ four (4) days in an Ocean View Deluxe Suite for 2 people.
- Daily Breakfast Buffet in Café de la Playa restaurant for 2 people.
- One Thermal Hydrotherapy experience followed by one 60 minutes massage for 2 people at NIZUC Spa by ESPA.
- Valid until July 22, 2024
- Not valid during blackout dates (December 19, 2023 to January 2, 2024; March 23 to March 31, 2024)
- Nontransferable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions
- If lost, not replaceable or refundable
- Incidentals are not included (food, beverages, spa – products and treatments, transportation, tours, etc.)
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELER
Named NIZUC Resort & Spa The #4 Best Hotels in Eastern Mexico 2016
Named NIZUC Resort & Spa The #3 Top Resorts in Eastern Mexico Readers’ Choice Awards 2017
TRAVEL + LEISURE
Top 10 Resort Hotels in Mexico 2017
Tropical Getaway 2016
Best Bed 2016
WORLD SPA & WELLNESS
Named NIZUC SPA by ESPA, one of the Best Luxury Spas in Mexico in 2017
Named NIZUC Spa by ESPA, Hotel Spa of the Year: North & South America-2018
Generously donated by NIZUC Resort & Spa
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.