You and three (3) of your guests will receive tickets to a taping of Two Broke Girls at the Warner Bros. Studios in LA; followed by a private meet and greet with the extremely funny and talented Beth Behrs!
Beth Behrs spent her early years on the East Coast, first in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, then in Lynchburg, Virginia, before moving with her family at the age of 15 to Marin County, just outside San Francisco. She studied drama both at high school and at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, appearing in a number of plays before enrolling to study drama at the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television in Los Angeles.
A few one-off parts on high profile US TV shows led to her breakthrough role as Caroline Channing in 2 Broke Girls
- Valid for 4 people.
- Participant must be at least 18.
- Tapings are performed on Tuesdays.
- This is a private meet and greet.
- The winner may take a photo.
- Expires 1 year from the close of auction.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Subject to taping schedule and Beth Behrs
- In the event that taping requirements don’t permit meet and greet after live audience taping, tickets for an additional taping (followed by meet/greet) will be provided
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must
Generously donated by Beth Berhs