As you arrive amid the lush and rolling hills of historic Franklin, Tennessee, you find yourself breathing more deeply, feeling more at ease. It’s as though you’ve been transported to a simpler time, when the pace of life was more mindful, more deliberate. A vast expanse of farmland—325 acres—surrounds you, with greenhouses on one side, and rows of heritage crops, orchards, and gardens on the other.
On the winding road that leads here, you begin to understand the purpose of this place, for you are already immersed in the journey of the land and those who came before us. The perfect blend of old and new, tradition and innovation, it’s the evolution of Southern hospitality—a setting just outside of Nashville designed around the connections we crave in a world that too often rushes past the things that matter most.
A working farm. An inviting inn. Dining and spa experiences that honor the cycles of nature and incorporate its bounty. This is Southall, and something special is always growing.
This package includes
- A five (5) night stay in a Hillside Cottage for two people and daily breakfast between January 1st, 2023 – December 31st, 2023
- Two 60-min signature treatments at The Spa at Southall
- A dinner for two at signature restaurant, Mary Amelia
- A private honeybee apiary tour and honey tasting
- A private tour and whiskey tasting at Leiper’s Fork Distillery
- Guests must be 21+ of age to check-in
- Reservations subject to availability
- Blackout dates may apply
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.