- Small multifunctional backpack with lock
- One-on-one appointment for a Fall-Winter Collection styling session at Thom Browne South Coast Plaza including a gift worth up to $2,000.
- Small backpack with brass lock detail in black pebble grain leather.
- Double leather top handles.
- Adjustable leather backpack straps.
- Striped lining.
- Signature striped grosgrain loop tab at entry.
- Made in Italy.
In 2003, Browne began his business with five grey suits in a made-to-measure shop in New York City’s West Village. With each jacket and trousers, he paired a grey cardigan, a white oxford shirt, a grey tie and silver tie-bar, and classic black brogues. The jacket was sharply tailored with a high armhole fit. The trousers were hemmed at the ankle. This is the Thom Browne uniform.
The company has since expanded to include ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories, and a new fragrance. Browne is now known for his runway presentations and films, which have gained global attention for bringing viewers into his unique world. Each collection represents a new story of its own, taking traditional fabrics and reinterpreting them in a new way.
Now a global brand with over 50 stores, Thom Browne continues to challenge expectations with his approach to design, tailoring, and presentation. His influence is evident through the culture-defining individuals who wear Thom Browne. The grey suit remains elemental to all he does, signifying a singular point of view and the commitment to exceptional quality in fabrics and tailoring.
Generously donated by Thom Browne South Coast Plaza