Spend six (6) days and five (5) nights on HEMISPHERE, the world’s largest luxury catamaran. Equipped with her very own PADI dive center, HEMISPHERE provides the ultimate luxury yachting and scuba diving experience in the Mediterranean.
The yacht’s exact location is yet to be determined within the Mediterranean.
With five generously appointed staterooms and the finest of amenities, ten to twelve guests (10 adults or a party of 12 comprised of 8 adults and 4 children/teens ) can experience the absolute pinnacle of luxury and adventure simultaneously, while the yacht’s superlative crew pampers you, providing the ultimate vacation experience for the ocean enthusiast! At 145 ft, HEMISPHERE is the world’s largest luxury sailing catamaran. Custom-built to exacting standards, this unique super yacht is a design masterpiece with truly awesome proportions and impressive performance credentials.
- Yacht: HEMISPHERE
- Broker: Burgess
- Accommodations: 10 to 12 guests in 5 luxurious cabins
- Crew: British Captain + 9 crew
- Length: 44.20m (145ft)
- Build: Pendennis, 2011 – last refit winter 2022/23
- Duration: 5 nights onboard HEMISPHERE
- Location: Mediterranean
Special Features of HEMISPHERE
- Spacious flybridge with Jacuzzi dip pool, sun lounge areas and shaded dining area
- 54ft custom sport fisher
- Wide variety of water sports equipment and toys
- Twelve full sets of leading range Mares diving equipment
- Two onboard compressors for fast fill times
- Five DPV Sea Scooters
- HEMISPHERE is a certified PADI dive training center, and guests can become PADI certified while on board
- Dates must be booked 30 days after the auction date for travel to be scheduled and is based upon Burgess Yachts’ availability, and reservations to be made in January once Yacht’s schedule is more defined. Cannot be used during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, late July and August
- While HEMISPHERE accommodates 12 guests, she only has 5 staterooms so is best suited for either 10 adults or a party of 12 comprised of 8 adults and 4 children/teens who can share a room with 4 single beds
- All consumable expenses (fuel, food, beverage, dockage, etc.) and gratuity are payable by the charterer. Consumable expenses usually account for about 25 percent of the published rate and this is dictated entirely by the charterer
- Local VAT on the charter in the chosen charter ground is applicable
- Delivery fees if the chosen cruising ground doesn’t match the yacht’s itinerary
- Suggested gratuity accounts for 10-15 percent of the regular charter value
- Tenders and toys are subject to change
- A security deposit will be required if the winner cannot provide previous yacht charter references
- Reservations must be made in advance, based upon availability
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Airfare is not included
- Additional days are available at the discounted rate of $30,000 (standard day rate is $40,000)
- Valid through October 23, 2023. Can be extended with the yacht’s approval, but available chartering grounds may change
Yacht and Crew Donated by Owner, Professional Yachting Services donated by BURGESS Beverly Hills
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.