Spend six (6) days and five (5) nights onboard GRAND DAPHNE in the Galapagos Islands. Designed to incorporate more space, light, and comfort, GRAND DAPHNE provides an unparalleled way to take in the Galapagos’ natural beauty.
With 8 generously appointed cabins and the finest of amenities, 12 guests can experience the absolute pinnacle of luxury and adventure simultaneously, while the yacht’s superlative crew pampers you, providing the ultimate vacation experience for the ocean enthusiast!
In addition to exceptional service from the captain and crew, each charter includes a dedicated naturalist guide who is passionate about sharing his expertise and deep knowledge of the Galapagos Islands with you and your guests.
- The Yacht: GRAND DAPHNE
- Broker: Burgess
- Accommodations: 12 guests in 8 cabins
- Crew: Captain + 9 crew
- Length: 39.8m (130.5ft)
- Build: 2011 (refitted 2019), Broward Marine
- Duration: 5 nights onboard GRAND DAPHNE
- Location: Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Special Features of GRAND DAPHNE:
- Wide variety of water sports equipment and toys including scuba gear, snorkeling gear, fishing gear, stand-up paddleboards, and kayaks.
- Dates must be booked 30 days after the auction date for travel to be scheduled and are based upon Burgess Yachts’ availability, and cannot be used during Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s.
- All consumable expenses (fuel, food, beverage, dockage, etc.) and gratuity are payable by the charterer. Consumable expenses usually account for about 25 percent of the published rate and this is dictated entirely by the charterer.
- Due to local environmental laws, scuba diving must be booked separately from the charter. This can be obtained through the yacht for an additional fee.
- The charter itinerary is subject to approval by the Galapagos National Park.
- Suggested gratuity accounts for 10-15 percent of the value.
- Tenders and toys are subject to change.
- A security deposit will be required if the winner cannot provide previous yacht charter references.
- Reservations must be made in advance, based upon availability.
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Airfare is not included.
- Additional days are available at the discounted rate of $20,000 a day (the standard day rate is $30,000).
Valid through 31 May 2022.
Yacht and Crew Donated by Owner, Professional Yachting Services donated by BURGESS Beverly Hills