Salvatore Ferragamo invites you and a guest to visit the newest boutique at the luxurious Wynn Las Vegas!
Set to open in the Fall and designed by world-renowned architect William Soffield, the boutique’s architecture is inspired by Salvatore Ferragamo’s cinematic and art deco roots when he first came to Hollywood in the 1920s. Known as the “Shoemaker to the Stars”, he created custom creations for the major studios and starlets of Hollywood’s golden era.
Experience the same hospitality he gave at his original Hollywood Boot Shop with a private consultation and shopping experience with a Ferragamo VIP stylist as well as accommodation at the Wynn hotel, dining out at one of Las Vega’s premier restaurants and tickets to one of Strip’s must see shows!
This luxurious package includes:
- Round-trip, first-class airfare from Southern California to Las Vegas (a $1,500.00 value).
- Two night stay at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Welcome Gift.
- Shopping experience at Salvatore Ferragamo (a $5,000.00 value).
- Dinner at one of Las Vega’s premier restaurants (a $750.00 value).
- Two tickets to a premier Las Vegas show (a $1,500.00 value).
- VIP airport transfers.
- Daily $250 hotel per diem (a $500.00 value).
Generously donated by Salvatore Ferragamo South Coast Plaza