Synonymous with timeless American style, Ralph Lauren metamorphosed from a small collection of men’s neckties into a global empire offering everything from casual polo shirts and luxury womenswear to athletic apparel and home goods. Enjoy this iconic Ricky bag and a copy of Ralph Lauren: 50 Years of Fashion, an illustrated volume that celebrates fifty years of America’s most beloved fashion brand and includes highlights of Ralph Lauren’s meteoric rise and career.
Inspired by a vintage English saddle carrier, this calfskin version of the Ricky bag combines a structured silhouette with Italian handcraftsmanship—a process that takes up to 12 hours to complete.
- Two top handles, each with a 4½” handle drop
- Removable, adjustable crossbody strap with a 22″ maximum drop
- Antiqued brass hardware includes our signature Ricky push lock at the front flap
- Two attached keys in a removable leather key bell
- Lined with cotton drill
- A zip pocket and two small slip pockets at the interior
- Reinforced base and sides
- “Ralph Lauren Made in Italy” debossed at the front
- 11½” H x 12¾” L x 6¾” D
- Luxe calfskin, cotton
- Made in Italy
- Includes a dust bag and a card of authenticity
Generously donated by Ralph Lauren South Coast Plaza