Part of the Ralph Lauren Welington collection, this crossbody bag is beautifully handcrafted by master artisans in Italy from calfskin and finished with a canvas lining. A modern reflection of Ralph Lauren’s equestrian heritage, it boasts a polished stirrup buckle—engraved with “Ralph Lauren”—at the front fold-over flap. The piece’s studied construction features a top zip closure, an adjustable crossbody strap, and hand-painted edges, which highlight Mr. Lauren’s dedication to fine workmanship.
Synonymous with timeless American style, Ralph Lauren metamorphosed from a small collection of men’s neckties into a global empire offering everything from casual polo shirts and luxury womenswear to athletic apparel and home goods. Enjoy this iconic Ricky bag and a copy of Ralph Lauren: 50 Years of Fashion, an illustrated volume that celebrates fifty years of America’s most beloved fashion brand and includes highlights of Ralph Lauren’s meteoric rise and career.
- Adjustable calfskin crossbody strap with a 23″ maximum drop.
- Top zip closure. Polished stirrup zipper pull. Front fold-over flap secures with a concealed magnetic closure.
- Polished stirrup buckle at the front fold-over flap. Stirrup buckle engraved with “Ralph Lauren” at both sides.
- “Ralph Lauren Made in Italy” debossed at the back. Lined with canvas. Interior slip pocket.
- 8″ H x 6¼” L x 2¼” D.
- Shell: calfskin. Lining: cotton.
- Made in Italy.
- Presented in a box with a dust bag and card of authenticity.
Generously donated by Ralph Lauren South Coast Plaza