Journey to the Paso Robles without leaving your home. Known for its sharp day-to-night temperature swing, distinct microclimates, diverse soils and a long growing season, Paso Robles is a unique region blessed with optimal growing conditions for producing premium and ultra-premium wines. More than 60 grape varieties are grown in Paso Robles, ranging from Cabernet Sauvignon to Sirah. Enjoy this wide array of incredible wine plus four gorgeous wine glasses and a decanter hand-painted with a beautiful sea creature.
This package includes the following wines, an Octopus Decanter and hand-painted Octopus wine glasses.
- 2016 Rabble Chardonnay
- 2017 Rabble Chardonnay
- 2017 Dusci Pinot Grigio
- 2018 Law Rose
- 2016 Halter Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Niner Wine Estates Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Denner Vineyards Dirt Worshipper
- 2015 Rangeland Wines Petit Sirah
- 2014 Quixotic Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2015 Amor Fati Chardonnay
- 2014 Thatcher Winery Original Copy
- 2016 Turtle Rock Willow’s Cuvee
Generously donated by Linda Stites