An Exclusive Collaboration between Kimberly M. Wang Photography & Serrato & Co.
Most people don’t enjoy having their portrait taken. “I look terrible in photos!” and “I never look like ME!” are common complaints. So, running in the opposite direction of the camera is the option lots of folks choose. And yet, Professional Portraits and Imagery that convey your spirit, your strength, beauty and brilliance, are one of the most powerful ways to document and celebrate you and your accomplishments, and create a lasting visual archive that you and your family will value for generations.
The key to creating authentic imagery that you’ll be proud to share is proper preparation, attuned to your needs, goals, and aesthetic, and a team that takes the time to understand who you are and where you’re headed.
For this exclusive Oceana Sea Change offer, two accomplished creatives—Portrait, Branding, and Editorial Photographer Kimberly M. Wang, and Marketing, Public Relations, and Design Expert, Gabriel Serrato Buelna of Serrato+Co.—are teaming up to offer a luxurious Portrait and Visual Storytelling Experience that’s ideal for Small Business Owners, Executives, Entrepreneurs, Couples, High School Seniors, or anyone ready to honor themselves and make some magic happen!
All of the questions and uncertainties that cause anxiety during portrait sessions will be addressed by Kimberly and Gabriel prior and during your session including: what to wear, how to do your hair and makeup, where to shoot, how to pose, what to focus on to tell your story in a colorful way, how to style your space, and how to share your story with your audience in a compelling manner.
So whether you’re aiming to grow your business, elevate your personal branding, or simply eager to capture you and your loved ones for posterity in a contemporary, editorial style, this one-of-a-kind Experience is the perfect fit!
Your Portrait and Visual Storytelling Experience includes:
- A Discovery Call to learn more about your dreams and goals
- In-Person Wardrobe Styling and Concept Planning Session
- Professional Hair and Makeup Styling for One Person
- The Option to Add Two Friends, Loved Ones or Colleagues to your Session
- A minimum of 2 Hours of Shooting Time
- A Private, Guided Post-Shoot Ordering Appointment
- Retouching and Color Grading of Your Selected Portrait Collection
- Complimentary Wall Art Design Services
- A $900 Image Credit covering Two Portraits of your choice, plus their corresponding high resolution JPEGS and Desktop Matted Print
- Option to Purchase more Images Separately
- One hour marketing consult focusing on your Personal Branding or Business needs prior to shoot
- Artistic Direction and Camera-Ready Styling of your selected spaces for your Session
- On-site assistance to insure the images are beyond your expectations
- Coordination with client, photographer, and makeup artist prior to event
- Scouting of location(s) or finding the perfect spot in your own home to complete or compliment your personal brand
- Purchase of florals or possible other items needed to assistance in the styling but not surpassing $100.00
- Scheduling for your Session and Discovery Call must be completed by November 16th
- This offer is not transferable, unless approved by Kimberly & Gabriel, and may not be combined with other offers
- Hair and Makeup Services for Additional People are available for a separate fee
- Additional Portraits/Images (beyond the Two included) are available for a separate fee
Kimberly M. Wang is a Portrait and Brand Storytelling Photographer and veteran Television Director/Producer (including Martha Stewart, ESPN, PBS, MTV, Food Network) who specializes in imagery that reveals the essence of you and elevates your endeavors.
Kimberly’s work has appeared in Vogue, Le Monde, The New York Times and she has photographed some of the world’s most accomplished leaders and creatives including Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg; the renowned photographer and artist William Wegman; multi-Grammy Award winners Wynton Marsalis, Dee Dee Bridgewater, and mezzo-soprano Joyce DiDonato; Contemporary Artist Alexis Rockman whose work has been featured at The Smithsonian Institute and focuses on the effects of Climate Change; Ane Crabtree, the award winning costume designer for Hulu’s The Handmaids Tale and choreographer and MacArthur genius Elizabeth Streb.
www.eardog.com | @eardogfoto
Serrato+Co. was founded in 2009 by Southern California native Gabriel E. Serrato-Buelna to fill a need in a crowded market of average PR agencies. Serrato-Buelna brings passion, insight, integrity and foresight to every project that he leads or supports. A world-traveler and trend-spotter, Serrato-Buelna continually creates synergies for clients with some of the world’s leading brands, which goes above and beyond the typical publicist “pitch-and-place” philosophy. In addition, he has the panache to bring together the best possible creative team, based upon the project or client’s needs, so that they are taken care of in ways unimaginable, including coverage across all media platforms. Serrato-Buelna’s hands-on approach to doing business, competitiveness, interest in the world, genuine curiosity about human-nature and desire for a high-level of achievement creates a unique partnership relationship that clients find indispensable.
http://serratoandco.com | @serratoandco