Your journey begins with two business class tickets on Turkish Airways to Istanbul, the city that straddles Europe and Asia. There, you will indulge in a relaxing three-night stay for two at Shangri-La Bosphorus, where you can unwind in a Junior Suite Bosphorus View Room with daily buffet breakfast at IST TOO Restaurant.
Discover an enchanting retreat that draws on influences of East and West in Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul. Anchored on the European shores of the Bosphorus Strait in a historical building from the 1930’s, the hotel sits in the Beşiktaş district and is only a 15-minute walk from the iconic Dolmabahçe Palace. Guests will find solace in chandelier-accented rooms and suites accentuated by soothing cool tones, inspired by palatial Ottoman glamour and Asian design elements.
Experience the art of Chinese dining with intricate Cantonese Dim Sum and traditional Peking duck, perfectly paired with Turkish wines, at the award-winning Shang Palace and relax at Europe’s first Chi, The Spa with treatments that draw on Asian therapies and rituals, or awaken your senses with an authentic 45-minute Turkish hammam experience.
- Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul:
- Voucher features a unique ID code, may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable or refundable.
- Voucher can only be redeemed against overnight stays at the Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul for specified room category and day of week.
- Voucher must be presented upon check-in and cannot be redeemed until at least 72 hours after purchase.
- Advanced room bookings required and subject to availability at the hotel’s discretion.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Cancellation of accommodation bookings after 4pm local hotel time on day before arrival and no-show will render voucher null and void.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
- Hotel stay valid from 10/22/2022 – 10/22/2023.
- Turkish Airlines:
- Flight must be booked by November 20, 2022.
- Extensions will not be permitted under any circumstances. However, a date change is permitted free of charge, for travel as long as it is within one year of the original issuance date of ticket based on availability.
- Travel is not permitted June 1-September 10, 2023 and December 10, 2023 -January 10, 2024.
- Not Resalable.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Name changes are not permitted after issuance of tickets.
- Tickets cannot earn Miles & Smiles points.
* Should a travel or experience donation be canceled, postponed, delayed, or rescheduled due to force majeure (i.e., weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the purchase will be honored, per the experience provider, at the experience provider’s discretion, and the winner will be expected to either attend or transfer the purchase accordingly. No cash refunds.
Generously Donated by Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul and Turkish Airlines