Spend seven (7) days and six (6) nights on HEMISPHERE, the world’s largest luxury catamaran. Equipped with her very own PADI dive center, HEMISPHERE provides the ultimate luxury yachting and scuba diving experience in French Polynesia. Explore Tahiti, Bora Bora and other islands with world class diving and snorkeling in the most stunning of exotic vacation destinations.
With five generously appointed staterooms and the finest of amenities, ten guests can experience the absolute pinnacle of luxury and adventure simultaneously, while the yacht’s superlative crew pampers you, providing the ultimate vacation experience for the ocean enthusiast! At 145 ft, HEMISPHERE is the world’s largest luxury sailing catamaran. Custom-built to exacting standards, this unique super yacht is a design masterpiece with truly awesome proportions and impressive performance credentials.
- Yacht: HEMISPHERE
- Broker: Burgess
- Accommodations: 12 guests in 5 luxurious cabins
- Crew: British Captain + 9 crew
- Length: 44.20m (145ft)
- Build: Pendennis, 2011 (upgrades in 2016/17)
- Duration: 6 nights on board HEMISPHERE
- Location: French Polynesia
Special Features of HEMISPHERE:
- Spacious fly bridge with Jacuzzi dip pool, sun lounge areas and shaded dining area
- 54ft custom sport fisher
- Wide variety of water sports equipment and toys
- Twelve full sets of leading range Mares diving equipment
- Two on board compressors for fast fill times
- Five DPV Sea Scooters
- HEMISPHERE is a certified PADI dive training center, and guests can become PADI certified whilst on board.
- Dates must be booked 30 days after the auction date for travel to be scheduled and is based upon Burgess Yachts’ availability, and cannot be used during Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s.
- While HEMISPHERE accommodates 12 guests, she only has 5 staterooms so is best suited for either 10 adults or a party of 12 comprised of 8 adults and 4 children/teens who can share a room with 4 single beds.
- All consumable expenses (fuel, food, beverage, dockage, etc.) and gratuity are payable by the charterer. Consumable expenses usually account for about 25 percent of the published rate and this is dictated entirely by the charterer.
- Suggested gratuity accounts for 10-15 percent of the value.
- Tenders and toys are subject to change.
- A security deposit will be required if the winner cannot provide previous yacht charter references.
- Reservations must be made in advance, based upon availability.
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Airfare is not included.
- Additional days are available at the discounted rate of $25,000 a day (standard day rate is $40,000).
Valid: Through 31 May 2019
Retail Value: USD 260,000
Yacht and Crew Donated by Owner, Professional Yachting Services donated by BURGESS Beverly Hills