Book a private, full-day photo session with an award-winning photographer for promotional, personal, family, or pet portraiture.
Mark Maryanovich’s images capture the raw essence of his subjects. He has photographed an impressive variety of artists including Chris Cornell, Bob Rock, and Randy Bachman. His clients include Sony Music and Monster Energy Drink, and his work has been published in Rolling Stone and Billboard magazines. Maryanovich has received two Canadian Country Music Awards for Album Design of the Year, and the Annenberg Space for Photography selected him to be part of their slideshow exhibition “Country: Portraits of an American Sound.” He had the honor of providing the book cover image for Randy Bachman’s autobiography Vinyl Tap Stories, and the author photo for Robert Lacey’s Model Woman: Eileen Ford and the Business of Beauty. Maryanovich has also been recognized as a finalist by the prestigious Photo Review magazine competition and in the Images from a Glass Eye International Juried Photography Show, as well as worthy of mention in the American Icon Art Competition.
- Session Fee (Full Day: 8 Hour Maximum)
- Unlimited use of all photos from the session provided in web ready format
- A personalized Mobile App for viewing and sharing
- $150.00 toward the purchase of one custom 36×24 framed print
- Session can be used for promotional, personal, family, or pet portraiture.
- Location fees (as applicable) and travel expenses to the Location (if outside the Los Angeles Area) are additional to the Gift Certificate Session Value.
- No cash value
- Expires on July 22, 2024
Generously donated by Mark Maryanovich Photography