Enjoy an 8-day Kenyan Safari for four (4) guests.
The safari includes:
- Services of a Royal African Safaris partner for the duration of the safari.
- VIP meet and assist on arrival and departure in Nairobi.
- Private Caravan charter from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to the Maasai Mara.
- Royal African Safaris mobile camp for four nights including accommodation, all meals, drink, bush laundry, park and conservation fees, airstrip transfers and private game viewing activities.
- Cottar’s 1920s Camp for one night including accommodation, all meals, drink, bush laundry, park and conservation fees, airstrip transfers and private game viewing activities.
- Royal African Safaris Expedition Camp for two nights including accommodation, all meals, drinks, conservation fees and private activities.
- Scenic helicopter flight to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
The safari excludes:
- International flights
- Meals and drinks other than specified
- Activities other than specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance
- Visa fees where relevant for entry into Kenya
- Any new Government Taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases or surcharges which are beyond our control
- Subject to availability of the camps and partner leading the safari.
- US$30,000.00 needed to cover expenses on the ground such as the flights and park fees.
- Valid August 1, 2018 – July 31, 2019.
If the purchaser of the safari would like to bring additional people on this safari, they can be added at a discounted rate, which will be determined by number of people travelling.
About Maasai Mara:
Unlike the Southern Serengeti wilderness, of which the Mara forms the northern extension, the Mara’s more regular rainfall ensures that this abundance endures all year round – the vast savannah plains are scattered with herds of zebra, giraffe, gazelle, eland, elephant and buffalo; the Acacia forests abound with birdlife and monkeys; the Mara and Talek rivers are home to hippo and crocodile; and over 400 species of birds have been recorded.
A Royal African Safari:
Today’s safari must be an experience that is true to the great safaris of the past and draw on over a hundred years of exploring Africa. It must be a multi-dimensional
journey through some of the least-changed parts of this magical continent, able to sharpen perspective and enrich one’s life. A Royal African safari will always be managed and led by a Royal African Partner — with us, you travel with an Owner of the business and gain access to our unique team of specialists. Our safaris are only sold from guest to guest – 100% word-of-mouth, and more than 60% of our guests return, often over several generations. We bring over 100 years of experience and a deep love of Africa to each safari, factors which combine to ensure your safari is, as Shakespeare said, “such stuff as dreams are made on”.
Generously donated by Passage to Africa