Welcome aboard your Lindblad Expeditions small ship Alaska cruise! Hear the thunderous crack of calving glaciers, sail alongside pods of orca whales; see breaching humpbacks and foraging brown bears, hike verdant old-growth rain forests and kayak peaceful coastlines. When you’re not experiencing wildlife on a hike, from the deck, or in a Zodiac, watch our underwater video feed of Alaskan waters.
Lindblad’s cruise ship fleet consists of nimble, intimately scaled expedition ships, able to safely venture where larger cruise ships cannot. More than comfortable as your base for exploring, the ships offer inviting private accommodations and gracious public spaces.
Benefit from Lindblad’s more than 30 years of experience and relationships in Alaska to see all you came for and more.
- Prize valid for one Category 1 cabin for two persons, for departure by September 2020.
- Departure date is based on availability by Lindblad Expeditions and subject to holiday and other blackouts.
- Cabin booking and confirmation cannot be made until 90 days prior to sailing.
- Donation does not include air transportation, baggage/accident/cancellation insurance, extensions, passport, visa, immigration fees, meals not indicated, travel protection plan, items of personal nature, alcoholic beverages, and laundry.
- Gratuities to ship’s crew at traveler’s discretion.
Generously donated by Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic
If you would like to bid on this live auction lot, but you are not attending the SeaChange event, not to worry! We can bid on your behalf; please fill out the absentee form here and send it back to us before September 6th.