Book a private half-day photo session with an award-winning photographer for promotional, personal, family, or pet portraiture.
Photographer Mark Maryanovich images stand out with a unique quality that captures the raw essence of his subjects. He has captured an impressive variety of artists including Chris Cornell, Bob Rock, and Randy Bachman. His clients include Sony Music and Monster Energy Drink, while his work has been published in Rolling Stone and Billboard magazines. Maryanovich has received two Canadian Country Music Awards for Album Design of the Year, and because of his work in this genre, the Annenberg Space for Photography selected him to be part of their slideshow exhibition “Country: Portraits of an American Sound.” He had the honor of providing the book cover image for Randy Bachman’s autobiography Vinyl Tap Stories, and the author photo for Robert Lacey’s Model Woman: Eileen Ford and the Business of Beauty. Maryanovich has also been recognized as a finalist by the prestigious Photo Review magazine competition and in the Images from a Glass Eye International Juried Photography Show, as well as worthy of mention in the American Icon Art Competition.
- Session Fee (Half Day: 4 Hour Maximum)
- Unlimited use of photo(s) from the shoot provided in web-ready format
- A personalized mobile app for viewing and sharing
- $150.00 toward the purchase of one 24×36 framed print
- Session can be used for promotional, personal, family or pet portraiture within the Greater Los Angeles area
- No cash value
- Expires October 22, 2023
Generously donated by Mark Maryanovich Photography