This limited and numbered edition Happy Sport watch sparkles with femininity. Stunningly crafted from stainless steel with a diamond-set bezel, its curved lines and daring unconventionality are perfectly Chopard. The blue mother-of-pearl dial richly accentuates the Roman numerals and finely crafted details, while Chopard’s signature moving diamonds playfully dance in a joyful display of light. Featured on a Stainless Steel bracelet, it also comes with two additional alligator straps in blue and white for added versatility. The timepiece is presented in an exclusive gift box. LIMITED AND NUMBERED EDITION OF 100 PIECES EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE UNITED STATES.
Chopard medium limited edition automatic watch from the Happy Sport Collection.
- 36mm round stainless steel case and hardware
- Four-link bracelet strap with deployant clasp
- Pavé diamond bezel; 1.96 total carat weight
- Blue mother-of-pearl dial with Roman numerals and baton hour markers
- Seven diamond bezels float under case window; 0.35 total carat weight
- 45 total diamonds; 2.31 total combined diamond carat weight
- Sapphire winding crown; 0.17 total carat weight
- Self-winding mechanical Swiss movement
- Three hands; date window at 4:30
- Approx. 42 hour power reserve
- Water resistant to 3 ATM
For Chopard, the art of fine watchmaking is a time-honored tradition. The Swiss-based company was founded by Louis-Ulysse Chopard in 1860 and has since become one of the world’s most sought-after names for high-end watches and jewelry. In addition to Haute Horlogerie, Chopard’s legendary style can be found in handbags, wallets, pens, pencils, sunglasses, gifts, and more. Core values of creativity, independence, and excellence drive each Chopard creation.