Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater will turn an average beach day into an Epic Tale of Radness!
Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! Available in all-new colors. Single-Fin model comes with 4.5″ raked fin and the twin-fin comes with 3.5″ keel fins.
54” (4’6″) x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters)
- All-Purpose, Customizable Shred Stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Soft pop-thru removable fins (single and twin fin models only).
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California, U.S.A. by Catch Surf.
- PATENTED DESIGN!
Catch Surf was founded in beautiful San Clemente, CA in 2007. Specializing in premium soft surfboards and authentically original clothing, Catch Surf is in more than 650 retail locations overseas and throughout the United States, including Malibu and Northern Laguna Beach.
Generously donated by Catch Surf