Enjoy epic shreds with The Beater Original surfboard: a special collaboration between the …Lost® and Catch Surf. Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it. Fun for all skill levels and can take a “Beating!” Featuring a strong, lightweight and water-resistant core with high density bottom, this is the most durable Beater ever made. Turn an average beach day into an Epic Tale of Radness!
- Blue or Green deck with iconic …Lost® “Spiral” bottom art, an original Matt Biolos logo from 1991.
- …Lost® edition Original 54 logo on deck.
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick.
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Soft pop-thru 3.5” removable keel fins (twin fin model only).
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Available in Finless and Twin Fin models only.
- 54” (4’6”) x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters).
- A patented design created in California by Catch Surf.
Catch Surf was founded in beautiful San Clemente, CA in 2007. Specializing in premium soft surfboards and authentically original clothing, Catch Surf is in more than 650 retail locations overseas and throughout the United States, including Malibu and Northern Laguna Beach.
Generously donated by Catch Surf