Spend seven (7) amazing nights within the designated 2017 Celebration Weeks period, for two people in a double or twin room on Sir Richard Branson’s private island. During these special weeks, you will share the island with up to 14 other couples, often meeting at mealtimes, and when taking advantage of the water sports facilities and island activities. With 74 acres of private island paradise, there’s plenty of space for some quiet sunbathing or a relaxing swim in one of the breathtaking freshwater infinity pools. Perched at the island’s highest point, The Great House is where people come together. The house has a wrap-around terrace and a four person Jacuzzi on the roof with unlimited views of the ocean. Each of the eight guest rooms in The Great House features king-sized beds and ensuite bathrooms.
Your September or October 2017 stay includes:
- Seven nights on Necker Island during a 2017 Celebration Week, for two people being accommodated in one double or twin room.
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages).
- Boat transfers between Tortola and Necker Island.
- Dedicated staff of over 100 providing unparalleled service
- Water sports equipment so you can go windsurfing, kite-surfing, water-skiing, sailing, snorkeling and even SCUBA diving, plus much more!
- Wireless internet is provided throughout the island.
- The resort features two floodlit tennis courts and a disco DJ for one night’s entertainment.
Restrictions: Airfare not included. A 7% local tax applies. A supplement of $4,165 per child will apply for children between 6 and 11 sharing a room with two adults for seven nights. Dates available for booking in During the 2017 Celebration Week, have not yet been confirmed as these are generally only published 12 months in advance but historically always fall in September and/or October.
Generously donated by Necker Island, Sir Richard Branson’s Private Island and a private donor